Allen would like to thank the following people who have graciously endorsed his campaign.
- The 21st District Republicans
- The Gun Owners Action League of Washington
- The Snohomish County Republican Party
- Representative Larry Haler, 8th District (R – Richland)
- Representative Jeff Holy, 6th District (R – Cheney)
- Representative Joel Kretz, 7th District (R – Wauconda)
- Representative Drew MacEwen, 35th District (R – Union)
- Representative Chad Magendanz, 5th District (R – Issaquah)
- Representative Liz Pike, 18th District (R – Camas)
- Representative Elizabeth Scott, 39th District (R – Monroe)
- Representative Hans Zeiger, 25th District (R – Puyallup)
21st District Precinct Committee Officers
- Carl Aardsma, LIND
- Floyd Krauss, CLOVER
- Robert Liesik, EVERETT 79
- Kevin Morrison, EDMONDS 21 and 2012 Candidate for State Representative, 21st District, Pos. 2.
- Debby Poris, DALE
- Jeff Scherrer, EDMONDS 28 and 2014 Candidate for State Representative, 21st District, Pos. 2.
- Gunnar Unneland, EDMONDS 11.
Other Concerned Citizens:
- Kristine Scoville
- Jeannette Sumpter
Kevin Morrison writes:
I wholeheartedly endorse Allen McPheeters for Washington State Representative. Allen respects the voters in the 21st District that told Olympia they need 2/3 vote of legislature to raise taxes and fees. Democrats have said the voters don’t understand so they “had to” overturn the measure that 62% of us voted for.
Allen will bring level headed representation that trusts the intelligence of his neighbors in the community.